Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Dialectica is a fast-grown primary research provider, partnering with private equities and advisory firms from all over the world. Joining Dialectica, in Athens branch, is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company that operates across the global business environment.
As a Research Analyst you will be a connector. Our clients require access to experts with deep industry knowledge. You will be expected to evaluate their needs, research companies and markets, and connect with subject matter experts who meet precise knowledge requirements. One day you will be collaborating with your client and experts on the competitive landscape in sub-Saharan Africa telecoms, the next day it will be the growth outlook for solar energy in the Middle East, no two days are alike at Dialectica.
Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and the ability to build lasting relationships are of paramount importance.
- You enjoy learning about new industries and markets
- You possess excellent communication skills and are confident connecting with new people
- You want to outperform expectations and exceed targets
- You can concisely communicate a value proposition
- You see the opportunity to join a start-up as an exciting growth opportunity
- You believe in constant improvement
- You are organized, humble and detail oriented and have a track record of going the extra mile
- Native speaker fluency in English. A second language (especially German) is a strong asset
- Undergraduate degree
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging fast-paced environment
- Daily interaction with some of the smartest and most impressive people in the world
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Amazing coworkers
- A job that keeps you intellectually engaged every single day 🙂