Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
OLYMPIC BREWERY S.A., a member of the multinational Carlsberg Group, one of the leading players in the global beer market, seeks to recruit 2 Sales Administration Supervisors to support sales operations in our Sales On Trade & Convenience and Sales Off Trade functions respectively.
Each position reports to the functional Sales Director.
- Sales budget reporting per area/SKU/month/ASM
- Market trends and sales reporting (Volume Forecasts and Demand Planning)
- FIT & merchandising standards monitoring
- Channel profitability and customer profitability
- Sales bonus
- S&OP process management and accountability (participation in weekly meetings and preparation of bottom up reports)
- Trade terms policy plan
- Sales projects’ support
- Responsible for the execution of various Market initiatives
- In charge of DTS implementation and support (for On trade role)
- Wholesale national activation (for On trade)
- Primarily 2-4 years of experience in business analyst role. Experience in sales and/or in trade marketing, sales/business support position will be considered.
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Economics. MSc or MBA will be considered as an asset.
- Promotes a Winning Team spirit and effectively demonstrates our 3A behaviours, Alignment, Accountability and Action.
- Fluency in Greek and English, oral and written
- Advanced Excel User, Proficient Microsoft Word /Power Point. Prior experience with ERPs, CRMs and other tools (SAP, cubes) at good user level considered as an asset
- Structured mind-set with analytical skills and full commercial/business understanding
- Problem Solving skills and critical thinking
- Planning, project management skills, with high attention to detail
- Cross Functional and multi hierarchical levels collaboration and influencing skills
If you are passionate about sales and you have strong analytical skills, please send us your updated CV until 15/12/2017.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες