Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Foodsolutions is Unilever’s foodservice business. With operations in 65 countries, we’re one of the world’s leading foodservice teams. Our success comes from understanding our customers and tailoring our products and services to meet their needs. Working closely with our clients, we develop solutions that help their businesses grow.
Our vision is to be the Best Solution Provider™. To achieve this, we’re constantly evolving our products and services. Our Sales Advisors are key element to this success: their ability to anticipate and creatively meet our customers’ needs keeps us ahead.
We are seeking an experienced person for:
The Sales Supervisor must be able to work in a shaped B2B foodservice environment (Restaurants, Hotels, Catering) with a special focus on selling fundamentals that include:
- On-going supervision, evaluation and development of existing customer base; providing support, training and recommendations as required.
- Prospect, hunt and identify new customers. Develop and execute plan to win and sell to identified prospects
- Managing and overseeing the distribution network.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for her/his area.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing and implementing sales strategies of his/her area of responsibility.
- Be aware of competition and market trends as related to territory and industry.
- Bachelor degree.
- Msc. in tourism and hospitality management will be considered as a plus
- Minimum 2 years in relevant position, of foodservice environment and industry.
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Ability to show creativity and work under pressure in kitchen environment.
- Strong communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Strong team management and interpersonal skills
- Competency in using software packages (MS Office).
- Proven English spoken language
Our Company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package (company car, medical insurance programme etc) along with challenging career development opportunities.Applicants should send their CVs, including the code number of the position (FS Sales Sup NOE17), by e-mail.
CVs will be welcomed up to November 27th 2017.
Απόφοιτος Πανεπιστημίου, Απόφοιτος ΤΕΙ, Τουριστικές, Τουριστικές Επιστήμες