Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated “Sales Desk Coordinator” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Support of Wind Stores regarding order issues (damaged orders, returns, delivery etc)
- Support of Wind Stores for system or customer related issues
- Order placement in all involved systems
- Check backorder report, file the daily orders & update the order desk reports.
- Analyze and resolve or escalate any raised problem concerning customer complaints or other kind
- Estimate volume of orders and forward them to the Finance department for credit control.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably in Economics
- At least 1 year work experience in a similar role, preferably in telecoms
- Experience with CRM and ERP Systems (e.g. Siebel, SAP)
- Very good knowledge of English language and excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel and Access)
- Familiar with SAP will be considered an asset
- Effective Communication skills
- Analytical thinking & Time Management skills.
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες