Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Stone Group International is the No 1 Group of marble Companies in Greece and ranks among the 10 largest in Europe, with own Quarries and three factories in Northern Greece (Thessaloniki, Drama, Veria). Our “raison d’ etre” has always been our industrial excellency and our people. Being an ambassador of Greek White Marble and entrepreneurship in 85 countries worldwide, we are looking for a passionate and ambitious professional, to cover the position of:
- Sales Representative (Code: SR.01) as part of our Team in Kavalari – Thessaloniki, for countries worldwide.
Expected to establish and maintain relationships with customers both old and new, to build repeat business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Preferred: 3-5 years’ progressive experience in a sales environment
- Quality experience in the industry, with a track record of success selling into a competitive market against established suppliers
- University degree in Business /or Economics
- Proficiency in English at a written and oral level is a prerequisite
- Proficiency in German at a written and oral level would be an asset
- Excellent PC literacy, advanced user of Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, and Outlook and experience in SAP system will be considered an asset
- Be able to communicate and cooperate with the team
- Willing to prospect and possess excellent skills for finding new opportunities.
- Be highly motivated, passionate and work without daily supervision.
- Ability to remotely coordinate and manage sales
- Be able to travel
The company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, outstanding career development training and advancement prospects within a dynamic organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both expertise and business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
If you are interested in working with us in the Sales Team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV and Cover letter mentioning “Sales Representative (SR.01)”, in the subject.
Deadline for receiving applications is July 31, 2018.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες