Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
norbloc was founded in 2016 by a group of professionals with extensive financial industry and blockchain development experience. It is a global pioneer in regulatory applications residing on blockchain platforms. Its headquarters are in Stockholm and it is funded by some of the most well-known VC funds and angel investors in Europe and US. norbloc is a core member of the Hyperledger consortium.
We are growing our team to further develop the norbloc KYC platform and integrate it with financial institutions. As part of the team, the ideal candidate will help develop a robust, reliable, fast, secure and maintainable backend by introducing and enforcing the best security practices, automating security checks, providing automated functionality tests and signing out the releases.
The ideal candidate should excel in the following tasks:
- Participating in developing the design specifications for the product
- Introducing and enforcing best-in-class security practices
- Signing out the releases by automating functionality tests
- Developing node.js code implementing the most critical parts of the security
- Assisting in backend node.js code development whenever required
- Writing unit tests concurrently or pre-emptively to writing code
- Maintaining his/her node.js code, unit tests, security tests and functionality tests
- Assisting fellow backend and frontend developers understand his/her code and integrate with it
- Issue tracker (Redmine, Trac, Jira or similar)
- node.js + some libraries (lodash and async are the must)
- HTML/CSS (using some template engine, e.g. Jade/pug, EJS etc)
- HTTP + HTTPS + HTTP/2
- Public key encryption and encryption key management
- Any other web-related technology is a big plus
Successful candidates should have 3-5 years’ experience in similar roles. Fluency in English and an EU passport/work permit are strict prerequisites.
The compensation package offered to the successful candidate is highly competitive and includes significant participation in norbloc’s option program.
By joining norbloc
- You will join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the financial industry with blockchain technology
- You will be able to build and lead your own development team in Athens
- You will be working together with thought leaders in the blockchain space, and help shape this new industry
- You will take part in norbloc’s options programme and take part in the future success of the company
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Μηχανικών, Πληροφορικής
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (2)
Προσωπικό συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην Λάρισα
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 30/06/2016
Ζητείται προσωπικό για εργασίες συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην περιοχή της Λάρισας. Υποψήφιοι με προηγούμενη εμπειρία σε φωτοβολταϊκά έργα και βασικές ηλεκτρολογικές γνώσεις θα προτιμηθούν. Τηλ. επικοινωνίας: 6976 222253 Ώρες: 9πμ-4μμ. Διαβάστε περισσότερα