Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
…CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments!
You should hold a University or other equivalent Degree in Business Administration . The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar positions, ideally in a multinational company.
Fluency in English and Greek as well as strong leadership and entrepreneurship skills are mandatory.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and a good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
In the context of your responsibilities, you will cover the following areas:
* Sales Forecasting : Based on analysis of sales dynamics and trends establish short, medium and long term demand plans by SKU for domestic sales.
* Supply Planning : Replenishement of stocks in order to meet market service targets taking into account the complexity and the supply constraints whilst maintaining optimal stock cover – Establish stock policies for Finished Goods
* Monitor production short and long-term plans and Finish Goods stocks at PM factories to ensure their sufficiency to meet foreseen sales and shipments development. Ensure proper execution of shipments from PM factories in order to fulfill Marketing and Sales cycle plans
* Accurate and on time reporting of Planning KPIs to Business – Contribution to tactical Business Planning process through S&OP cycle
* Support the innovation of the company portfolio. Cooperation with all related departments for the development of new products – Support new products launch and promotions on time and in full
* Handle new Product Introductions in the Greek market
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Greece. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group with team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 800 employees.
87 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands -such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS- , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the «#1 Most Admired Company» in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products («RRPs»). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY WENSDAY 25th JULY
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης