Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
penBet (part of NYX Gaming Group) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
OpenBet are looking for a talented Senior Front-End Software Engineer to work on the next generation of online sports betting and gaming platforms. Our world leading sportsbook products process over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
As a Senior Front-End Software Engineer with the OpenBet Team, you’ll have exposure to these systems, as well as extensive training and mentoring as you take our products and your career to the next level
The Day to Day Responsibilities will be to:
- Work as part of a self-organising SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for high volume, large scale betting websites
- Develop new features and functionality for high transaction, large scale betting websites
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software
- Designing solutions that are modular, scalable and portable
- Work to improve overall system architecture and design components to meet those goals
These are just some of the tasks you may work on:
- Investigating and developing performance improvements to the platform
- Developing new solutions to resolve ongoing issues with the platform
- Being involved with the BA team to provide technical support for small, medium and large projects
- Answering business stakeholders’s queries about the platform
- Working with different integration partners to solve integration issues
- Assisting the support team in investigating production issues
If you are the right Senior Front-End Software Engineer for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems from a well-regarded university
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Practical experience of Responsive design
- Good experience of UI automated testing tools and techniques
- Web technologies and internet protocols (SOAP, WS-*, ReST, XML, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Strong commercial experience in developing software
- Opinionated about quality
- Demonstrable experience in large scale system design
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Experience developing on Unix/Linux
- Experience of Native application development
- Experience of full stack development including RDBMS
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated unit testing frameworks (Maven / Jenkins / Artifactory)
- Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) website design
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly
Why would you enjoy working with us at OpenBet?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development – at OpenBet, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work locationand flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Επιστήμες Μηχανικών, Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Μηχανικών, Πληροφορικής
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (2)
Προσωπικό συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην Λάρισα
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 30/06/2016
Ζητείται προσωπικό για εργασίες συντήρησης φωτοβολταϊκών πάρκων στην περιοχή της Λάρισας. Υποψήφιοι με προηγούμενη εμπειρία σε φωτοβολταϊκά έργα και βασικές ηλεκτρολογικές γνώσεις θα προτιμηθούν. Τηλ. επικοινωνίας: 6976 222253 Ώρες: 9πμ-4μμ. Διαβάστε περισσότερα