Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct the entire audit cycle. Plan and execute operational and financial audits, to ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulations and internal policies
• Communicate audit findings, including preparing the audit report, and presenting findings and recommendations to the Board of Directors
• Follow up on the status of significant actions taken by the management in implementing the audit recommendations and update
• Keep up-to-date regarding market and regulatory developments, as appropriate to the role
• Partner with business process owners to improve process efficiencies in the design, modification, or streamlining of process and controls.
• Assist external auditors in performing audit procedures as requested
• Proactively monitor changes in business, process and systems and provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders.
• University Degree in: Accounting / Finance / Economics / Business Administration
• Relevant professional qualification (e.g.CIA, ACCA, or SOEL)
• Postgraduate Qualification in a relevant area will be considered a plus
• Minimum five years’ relevant work experience (i.e. external audit, internal audit, etc.).
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS)
• Excellent knowledge of English (written and verbal).
• Ability to work independently across all levels/ areas within the business.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and management skills and excellent communication and presentation skills.
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες