Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Byte was founded in 1983 and it soon developed into one of the most important and biggest companies providing comprehensive IT and communications solutions in Greece.
Byte is looking for talented and experienced developers to work on a number of new and existing projects. Currently, we have working solutions which needs further development in many areas; code, quality infrastructure, UI, UX and architecture.
- Experience with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Designs, writes, validates and modifies code and scripts efficiently
- As part of a team, works on conceptualizing and development of new programs and web applications
- Develops and executes effective testing plans
- Reviews production data and reports to ensure data quality and integrity
- Creates and maintains documentation related to assigned web applications, programs and other systems
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
- Five years of related programming experience, which includes ASP.NET, MVC, C#, jQuery and SQL Server
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Stack of development
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, MVC, Visual studio, jQuery UI, Web Services (WCF, REST and SOAP), SQL Server, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to help identify problems and implement effective solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including documentation)
- Teamwork and self motivation
- Strong human relations and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills
The company offers a competitive remuneration package & excellent working environment.
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής