Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Ulysses is a multinational software company with investors from a Greek shipping background. 50% of the sales are exports to countries like Japan, Germany, USA, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands countries that understand and appreciate good software solutions, where software purchase decisions are meritocratic and are a key to their success as a business!
Ulysses has developed many proprietary and well recognized widely patented innovations in its software platforms and is looking for staff who wants to push the frontiers of software development!
As members of the team you will:
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software and components for our suite of applications and platform.
- Design and Work from written specifications to provide production version of the applications through internal software development / testing processes.
- Experience with code version control systems (Git)
- Able to work with conceptual abstractions and utilize state-of-the-art modeling methodologies to develop innovative software solutions to challenging / cross-domain business requirements using the newly developed and patented Ulysses Platform and traditional business Object Modeling.
- Help and guide the team to deliver results that meet specifications, are defect free, and have optimal performance
- Use experience to suggest technologies that would improve the current and future solutions
- Ability to Architect Domain Solutions or suggest changes to architecture
- Acting as trusted advisor for both internal and external customers
Experience/ Skills Required:
- 5+ years development professional experience,
- Good Experience in requirements analysis for designing and implementing product based solutions.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming Web Services, SOA
Will be considered a plus
- Experience on any kind of modelling is considered as a plus
- Experience in shipping solutions
- Experience in having ported solutions to latest Microsoft technologies
- Exposure to no SQL DBs
- Work Experience in a Product Development Company
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής