Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Dialog Semiconductor designs highly integrated standard and custom mixed-signal integrated circuits, optimised for Smartphone, Tablet, IoT, LED Solid State Lighting and Smart Home applications. With world-class manufacturing partners, Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in.
Dialog’s power saving technologies including DC-DC configurable system power management deliver high efficiency and enhance the consumer’s user experience by extending battery lifetime and enabling faster charging of their portable devices. Its technology portfolio also includes audio, Bluetooth® Smart, Rapid Charge™ AC/DC power conversion and multi-touch.
As part of our continued growth, we seek Software Engineers to join us in Athens.
- Develop SW in the assigned area according to the SDK Vision and Roadmap and in collaboration with the SW Architects
- Develop software following the team’s methodology and in time ensuring quality of the deliverables
- Write, test and document Embedded Software
- Assist in scheduling of development activities, participate in SW planning and report progress to Senior Engineer
- Assist junior team members
- Provide feedback and participate actively in team meetings
- At least Bachelor degree with 3-6 years experience in Embedded Software development
- Fully competent in all aspects of software engineering
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Working in our Athens office you will be joining our rapidly growing team in a city renowned for its excellence in Technology and Engineering. The city has established a proud reputation for its educational infrastructure with well-respected universities offering emerging talent to the many local businesses enjoying the superb Mediterranean climate.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 9 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2017, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
If you’d like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it’s time we heard from you. Click below and apply now.
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής