Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Norsafe Hellas sa, member of Norsafe Group a leader in marine lifesaving appliances, is seeking for a Service Manager.
To manage and develop the service and after-sales activities in Greece and the Mediterranean area.
Main job duties include the following:
• Tenders and negotiations regarding sales of service jobs.
• Responsible for customer contact and project follow-up.
• Ensure that all services related activities are performed in a safe, quality efficient and professional manner.
• Develop and retaining existing key customer accounts.
• Assist the department in identifying new sales opportunities.
• Coach and lead a team of service engineers and administrative employees.
• Prepare the department budget, follow up performance and report relative KPIs.
• Supervision of training center in Lavrio premises (Norsafe Academy Hellas)
Technical background with experience in Business Administration, understanding and knowledge of the Shipping Industry, Strong Customer – Facing Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills, Self-Motivated, Creative, Problem -Solving, previous experience with customer service handling would be an asset.
Place of work: Norsafe Hellas premises in Thiva, Greece
• Competitive compensation package.
• Additional medical healthcare.
• Multinational and dynamic working environment.
Διοίκησης, Επιστήμες Διοίκησης, Υπόλοιπες, Υπόλοιπες Επιστήμες
Σχετικές θέσεις εργασίας (1)
Finance Analyst in in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Δημοσιεύτηκε στις 08/07/2016
Shipping Company listed in NYSE, is seeking for a Finance Analyst based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Requirements: minimum of 5 years of auditing experience preferably in shipping companies excellent knowledge of the.. Διαβάστε περισσότερα