Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Marks and Spencer is one of the world’s leading retailers. We are committed to making every moment special for our customers, through our high quality, own-brand Food, Clothing & Home products we offer in our 1,433 stores worldwide and online.
Joining M&S means so much more than working for one of the worlds’ largest retailers. We’ve built our business on a passion for excellence, a flexible approach in all that we do and by collaborating with one another to put customers first. There’s a sense of camaraderie here; a feeling of belonging – probably because we go out of our way to listen to and involve all of our people. And because we want to be the best, we want you to be your best. The size and scope of our business means that the opportunities on offer are as diverse as the people that work here. If you’re ready to play your part, you’ll be richly rewarded too. From competitive salaries, bonus schemes to opportunities to volunteer in the community, there really is something for everyone.
In Greece, Marks and Spencer operates since 1990, 25 stores in all major cities. We are 500 colleagues, sharing common values of Inspiration, Innovation, Integrity andIn Touch.
We are currently looking for our Store in Rhodes:
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Represent Marks and Spencer Greece in all local authorities
- Lead store colleagues and the management team to achieve the sales plan by identifying opportunities and risks
- Ensure excellent Customer service Experience by Making every Moment Special for our Customers and Colleagues
- Drive and lead accurate stock management and timely implementation of seasonal updates and events in line with the Brand, Space, Store Presentation and Marketing principles
- Role model and drive a memorable shopping experience by engaging with the customer and taking ownership
- Lead the team to the delivery of ready to trade standards, delivering an aspirational and clean environment for customers and colleagues
- Lead Safe & Legal working environment for colleagues & customers and be accountable for the stores Business Continuity Plan
- Lead a committed team who feel fully engaged, supported and recognised for their contribution
- Drive individual performance and develop potential through the successful implementation of the career path
- Lead the store’s profitability through minimising losses, accurate staff cost management and drive an efficient & productive working culture
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Sales managerial position, ideally in the retail sector
- Very good People management skills
- Analytical and numerical abilities
- Very good planning, organizational and follow up skills and team oriented personality
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills University Degree, (a Post Graduate degree will be considered as an asset)
- Very Good command of the English language
- Good use of MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
To support you, we offer excellent training and a clear development path making this the perfect career move if you have the ambition.
Απόφοιτος Λυκείου, Απόφοιτος Πανεπιστημίου, Απόφοιτος ΤΕΙ