Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
The Amsterdam Law School is seeking three PhD candidates for the following projects:
- Project 1 Secondary Liability in Civil Law, Torts Law
- Project 2 Secondary Liability in Criminal Law
- Project 3 Secondary State Liability
The positions are first and foremost a research position; yet the candidates may have the opportunity, or may be asked, to contribute to teaching activities to a limited extent in the second and possibly third year of PhD research
The selected candidates will:
- carry out independent high-quality scientific research leading to the degree of PhD;
- actively contribute to the VICI-project as a whole, including cooperation with the principal investigator and other researchers in the VICI-team;
- actively contribute to the research community in the Law School, in particular at ACIL;
- present intermediate research results at international workshops and conferences;
- participate in the organization of research activities and events, such as conferences, workshops and joint publications;
- show the relevance of her/his research for society and contribute to the dissemination of research results;
- possibly contribute to teaching.
The successful candidates will be offered an initial contract for 15 months. Upon positive evaluation of the PhD students’ performance the contract will be extended by 33 months.
The gross monthly salary will be in accordance with the salary scales for PhD candidates at Dutch universities, scale P (Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities) ranging from €2,222 to €2,840 gross per month (full-time equivalent). Secondary benefits at Dutch universities are attractive and include 8% holiday pay and an 8.3% end-of-year Bonus.
The envisaged starting date is 1 September 2018.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 1 May 2018.
Αναλυτικές πληροφορίες – Αιτήσεις: academictransfer.com
Νομικές, Νομική, Νομική Επιστήμη