Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
We help corporate and financial clients to meet their strategic goals, whether they are acquiring, divesting or raising finance. Although our work is fast-paced, high profile and high pressure and often operates within demanding deadlines, you will find it to be extremely rewarding.
We work with a range of clients, from Greek entrepreneur led businesses to the largest global enterprises across all sectors, often on complex assignments that involve working with colleagues across a variety of disciplines and jurisdictions.
Our core work is due diligence and financial restructuring, assessing a target company’s finances and business projections, identifying opportunities, risks, sensitivities and potential mitigations, and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and other parties.
You will be working in teams with experienced due diligence and financial restructuring professionals, where you will learn and develop the skills you need to perform work in a range of deals, from private equity transactions, debt restructuring through to major multinational disposals or acquisitions. There is the opportunity for and likelihood of travel, both within Greece and the southeast Europe region.
As you progress your career with EY, you will have the opportunity to work on more complex transactions, begin to build relationships with our clients and other members of the corporate finance community.
Your key responsibilities
As professional in Transaction Support you would be a vital member of the team by analysing financial data and identifying key trends behind the performance of a business, discussing business performance and forecast assumptions with management, and writing reports that set out our findings and recommendations around the key financial and business issues in a transaction.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- An ability to interact with teams at all hierarchical levels
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Team working and communication skills
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
To qualify for the role you must have
- Between 1 and-5 years relevant working experience within another major accounting firm in Greece or overseas (preferably Big4)
- A Bachelor’s degree (ideally in accounting, finance, economics with strong qualitative focus)
- Master’s degree will be considered an asset
- ACCA (or equivalent) qualification or in the process to obtain it
- Experience of financial services will be considered a plus
- Project management and advanced Ms Office skills
- Advanced business writing skills both in Greek and English
- A passion to provide high quality service to our clients
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience of financial services
- Client facing experience from a professional services background
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Plenty of training opportunities
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
- Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες