Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Purple Travel is an independent UK travel agency with offices based in Athens, Greece.
We are currently looking for an amazing person to join our Specialist Groups Team. Our team is very important to us and we are looking for the right people who will work hard and be a great team fit to help us go above and beyond, in helping our clients to organize their group holiday.
Organisig a group booking can be a daunting task for customers and our job is to take out the stress and make it a hassle-free experience, so customers can concentrate on having fun! We need people who are outgoing, passionate and have experience working in the travel industry.
It is essential that applicants will have experience working with groups or larger bookings, either with leisure or corporate clientele.
The role is entirely through English, so please apply with cover letter and CV in English only.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to client enquiries via email or phone
- Co-ordinate and negotiate social groups rates with suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers
- Effectively respond with queries and service issues or client / supplier requests
- Provide outstanding quality of service to clients
- Be supportive member of the team
- Other duties may be assigned by management to assist with customer service and support
- A Minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a travel agency
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience working with groups or larger size bookings
- Thrives both independently and part of a team
- Ability to be organised, prioritised in a busy high-pressure environment
- Excellent understanding of booking systems and other PC tools
- Confident with calculations on costings and excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic salary plus bonuses with excellent earning potential
- Induction, product and sales training
- Opportunity for progression
- A fantastic working environment, working with a great team
Δίπλωμα ΙΕΚ, Τουριστικές, Τουριστικές Επιστήμες