Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Are you a pro when it come developing payment plans? Are you an Excel addict? Do people envy you for your strong negotiation skills & your ability to prioritize? Does the idea of working for a cool online company fascinate you?
Well, then this role was made for you! Get ready to join the largest Online Travel Agency in South Eastern Europe, with a footprint that covers more than 45 countries, become member of our Finance team and work in our fantastic offices in the heart of Athens!
As a Treasury Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to forecast and monitor the company’s cash collection, prepare & maintain cash budget and any relevant reports, fx impact monitoring, payment acquirers switching, real time sales monitoring.
- Develop a stable reporting structure for all commercial, cash and credit activities of the company which is communicated to top management and other involved parts.
- Prepare the daily allocation of payments (suppliers, consolidators, virtual means of payment) with the proper banks of Greece or foreign, in order to be convenient for all parts.
- Monitor fx and assess the gain and loss daily.
- Prepare short-term, medium term and long-term consolidated cash flow and sales forecasts with focus on upcoming financing needs.
- Communicate to consolidators and IATA daily the sales, payments and open risk.
- Assist Treasury Manager with managing banking relationships.
- Review bank account analysis statements to identify cost trends, account activity and volumes.
Required Skills & Education:
- 2-3 years of experience in Treasury
- Degree in Finance/Accounting; postgraduate degree in Finance/ Accounting or Professional Qualification (e.g. ACCA) would be considered a plus
- Advanced reporting skills
- Excellent Excel skills (using advanced formulas)
- Knowledge of banking model (transfers, cheques etc.)
- In depth financial knowledge and understanding; cost conscious
- Strong organizational skills; result-oriented and ability to set priorities
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills; focus on detail
- Ability to act in stressful and last minutes’ decisions
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies
Οικονομικές, Οικονομικές Επιστήμες