Επισκόπηση θέσης εργασίας
Eurobank, one of the most innovative banks in the South Eastern Europe region with presence in 7 countries, has embarked on a Digital transformation journey to make Eurobank the most technologically advanced financial group in Greece and SE Europe.
With this aim, we want you to be hands on and also technically minded. You understand that behind any technical decision there is a business need to be fulfilled and you are able to communicate it to the Product Owners and analysts.
UI/UX designer responsibilities include gathering user feedback, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have relevant UX experience – ideally with some history in e-commerce and / or data driven organisations.
Along with your WOW design skills you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process. You can be just as happy being labelled as an Engineer, or Analyst; a Builder, Maker or Problem Solver. Your portfolio is a collection of stories that you can discuss with enthusiasm, and regret, because you’re always getting better at what you do and you’re never satisfied with ‘good enough’. You’re excited about the endless potential of the web and being able to build things that our unique customers can use every day. We are not only building «traditional» banking products (we can’t share more yet)!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, widgets), as well as create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, tables)
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Be part of an agile team
- Collaborate with the team and Product Owner to prioritize the project
Professional Requirements and Skills:
As a team member the candidate is expected to cooperate not only with the rest of the members in the team but also with other colleagues of internal teams of the bank, in the scope of a task or a project.
We want you to be passionate about your work and share that passion with your team, generating ideas and designs that can help improve user experience.
Role specific knowledge should include:
- Front-end development experience
- General website design experience
- Proficient with HTML, CSS
- Website optimisation, testing and mobile environments
- Template engines experience
- Y-frames, mock-ups, prototyping (Sketch, Framer etc.)
- SQL / Hadoop familiarity will be an asset
Share the same Value Based Behaviors!
- Trusted Advisors: «We want to make a difference to our customers’ lives. We empathize with our customers and we appreciate their true needs»
- One Eurobank: «We work together towards achieving Eurobank’s overall priorities. We put “we» before “I»»
- Committed to Action: «We strive to achieve results with decisiveness and resilience. With our actions, we contribute to Eurobank’s sustainable growth »
- Game Changers: «We are always a step forward, agile and proactive. We are eager to pursue development and growth»
- Respected Professionals: «We operate with transparency, integrity and respect. We are steered by the ethical banking principles»
We respect your personal data
All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
Talent Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding Division
We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better.
On top of an attractive remuneration package, we are offering:
- A dynamic professional working environment with excellent potential to grow and develop
- A commitment to continuous learning and development
Επιστήμη Πληροφορικής, Πληροφορικής, Τέχνες